*ATTENTION PANTRY CLIENTS*
During the Pennsylvania Government Mandate,
Pantry will be drive through until further notice.
***Distribution Day and NEW Pickup Procedures***
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED PANTRY CLIENT TO RECEIVE FOOD. YOU MUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION WITH REQUIRED PAPERWORK BEFORE PANTRY DAY TO RECEIVE HELP.
- Drive to the front of our building. We will have a specifically marked staging area. Please form a line behind the car in front of you. STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE
- As you pull up to the pickup station area – identify yourself and show a form of ID but REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE (Volunteer will be 10 feet away from your vehicle).
- Close car window and remain in car until volunteer places food in the pickup staging area. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO PUT THE ITEMS IN YOUR CAR. ONCE THAT HAS BEEN COMPLETED, PLEASE DRIVE AWAY SO THAT WE CAN HELP THE NEXT CLIENT!
- IF YOU CANNOT COME TO THE PANTRY YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO SEND A LETTER OR NOTE AHEAD OF TIME DESIGNATING THE PERSON PICKING UP. THEY WILL NEED TO BRING ID. THE LETTER MUST BE SENT VIA EMAIL:
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (484) 949-8333 PRIOR TO PANTRY DAY OR FOOD WILL NOT BE RELEASED!
- IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE LITTER OR FLEA/TICK MEDICINE YOU MUST PREPAY USING PAYPAL: SEND VIA FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO: email@example.com
- Once volunteer has moved 15′ from your vehicle, the client may get out and load food.
- Only one client will be served at a time. EVERYONE MUST REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLES.
We ask for patience as this process is a new one for all of us. In this way we hope to keep our volunteers and clients safe while still helping those in need. You will no longer be allowed to make a separate appointment to pick up your food.
Please be patient, for this to work and for Animal House Project to continue to help the community at large, we need your cooperation.
(Yellow highlighted are gone)
Deadline to purchase 7/31/20 at NOON !
Call MaryBeth (484) 558-0467 or via PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
(note your picks in the comment section)
Please leave a phone number so that we may call you if your pick was already taken.
ANIMAL HOUSE PROJECT
Stay In Touch
1055 S. Hanover Street, Suite 1,