PISCAPO CONTRACTING, INCSite Development Inc.
Site Development Contractor
30+ YEARS IN THE EXCAVATION BUSINESS
Ingalls Site Development is committed to offering site development work that encompasses a high degree of excellence and a level of service that meets our customer’s project requirements and expectations.
Located in West Seneca New York, Ingalls Site Development Inc. has gained the reputation of being a professional site development contractor in the highly competitive Western New York area.
Ingalls Site Development, Inc. utilizes the latest technology and equipment that includes but is not limited to the following pieces of equipment:
- Laser Equipment
- GPS Survey Equipment
- GPS Machine Control
- Sewer and Water Line Testing Equipment
- Excavators, Loaders, Bulldozers, Backhoes, Skidsteer, Dump Trucks, Utility Trucks, Compaction Equipment, Water Pumps and Shields
Quest Estimating Software.
Ingalls Site Development, Inc. is dedicated to Safety Training of employees. A safe working environment is of paramount importance in ensuring the health and welfare of our most important asset, our personnel.
In addition to regularly held safety meetings and toolbox talks, a number of safety training and certification courses are offered to employees. These courses include the following:
- 10-Hour General Construction
- 30-Hour General Construction
- Competent Person – Trenching, Excavation and Confined Space
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- National Fuel Pipeline Installation and Safety