For Your Safety
We are excited you are considering riding with Crazy Watersports and we look forward to to getting you wet! Please find important information below regarding your ride.
- For safety, individual guest weight must not exceed 300 lbs. Combined weight of riders must not exceed 400 lbs
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times.
- Stay within sight of the guide at all times.
- Maintain a SINGLE FILE line to and from the designated riding area, keeping 150 ft. (half a football field) between personal watercraft. Reminder: PWCs have no brakes and can glide up to 240 ft. before stopping.
- South Carolina Law requires a life jacket, which will be provided. It must be worn at all times by all participants while underway.
- Stay within the designated boundaries at all times. There may be hazards present outside of boundaries.
- Stay 50 ft. (length of a school bus) away from swimmers, boats and docks.
- If you fall into the water, your life jacket will keep you afloat. Our rangers will be out on the water with you and they are there to assist if you have trouble getting back on the watercraft. However, we recommend that guests be physically able to pull themselves back up onto the PWC. If your ski turns over our rangers will upright the ski for you.
- You must comply with any and all directions given to you by our ranger. Your ranger is knows the important safety protocols associated with your ride, including no wake zones, channels, sand bars, etc., as well regarding the regulations of the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources and the U.S. Coast Guard.
- Women who are pregnant may not participate.
- Guests who we believe have been drinking alcohol or are under the influence of drugs may not participate.
- Guests choosing to ride should be in good physical health with no underlying medical conditions.
- Guests who choose to ride are certifying that they know how to swim and are in good health with no underlying medical conditions that may compromise their ability to safely operate a personal watercraft safely and/or behave in an appropriate manner while on the water.
- As safety is our primary concern, we reserve the right to deny rental and/or ridership to any persons that present concerns regarding their ability to operate the personal watercraft and/or act in an appropriate manner while on the ride.
- You are responsible for any damage to our equipment during your ride, including labor, repair and lost revenue.
- Wind and currents affect the movement of PWCs. Be sure to maintain the required distance between you and other riders to avoid collisions.
- When returning to our docks, let the ranger take control of the throttle to gas your PWC back onto the EZ Ports.
- Crazy Watersports is not responsible for any damages or injuries to or the loss of personal property.
© 2022 Crazy Water Sports, LLC
5790 Dick Pond Road
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588